AV-Test rated Bitdefender Endpoint Security 5.3 the best anti-virus software for Windows client business users in its December 2015 test. I mention this because this is the product that we deploy here at CIT for our managed service customers. They rated a nearly perfect score. Here are the particulars:
- 100% effective against zero-day malware out of 140 samples used
- 100% detection of 14,658 pervalent malware samples
- Bitdefender affected performance negliably, adding a 1 second delay to web surfing, downloading, and installing software. (5 samples)
- There were zero false positives or warnings when visiting websites, out of 500 samples.
- One one false detection of legitimate software as malware during a system scan out of over 1.3 million samples.
- Zero false warnings and zero false blockages during software installations out of 40 samples.
All-in all, very impressive results.