WyzGuys Cybersecurity offers a variety of cybersecurity training and certification options. Our goal is to provide training on your schedule, in limited size, custom, or private training options. Instead of trying to cram training into a week-long bootcamp experience, we offer a slower pace to allow the students to learn and retain information and more successfully prepare for certification examinations.
Cybersecurity and Information Technology Certification
We offer instruction to prepare for:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional. The CISSP is regarded by many to be the pinnacle of cybersecurity certifications. The certification authority is the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. The CISSP is an often sought requirement for hiring and advancement in an information security department. This certification is targeted at management-level cybersecurity professional, or those who aspire toward management.
- CASP+ – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Plus. CASP+ is comparable in breadth of subject matter to the CISSP. This CompTIA certification is targeted toward senior cybersecurity technical professionals who are not necessarily pursuing a management track, but prefer to work in a senior-level hands-on cybersecurity role. CASP+ is designed to certify the candidate’s senior-level knowledge and experience. CASP+ is the top certification in CompTIA’s cybersecurity certification stack.
- CySA+ – CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Plus. CySA is a mid-level cybersecurity certification for cybersecurity professionals working in defensive security or “blue-team” roles. CySA+ is one of the mid-level certifications in CompTIA’s cybersecurity certification stack.
- PenTest+ – CompTIA Penetration Tester Plus. PenTest+ is a mid-level cybersecurity certification for professionals who are working in offensive security or “red-team” roles. It is comparable to the EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification. CySA+ is one of the mid-level certifications in CompTIA’s cybersecurity certification stack.
- Sec+ – CompTIA Security Plus. Security+ is an entry-level cybersecurity certification for information technology professionals who desire to advance into a cybersecurity role. Sec+ is the entry-level certification in CompTIA’s cybersecurity certification stack.
- Net+ – CompTIA Network Plus. Network+ is an entry-level networking certification that covers fundamentals and intermediate concepts.
- A+ – CompTIA A+. CompTIA A+ is a well-regarded entry-level information technology certification exam that is often the first certification than a technology professional achieves. The two certifications exams cover hardware, operating systems, networking, security, troubleshooting, repair, and professional work standards
- CEH – EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker. CEH is a well-regarded certification for offensive security, red-team, ethical hackers. CEH proves a candidate’s proficiency at thinking and acting like a cyber attacker, and testing or accessing hardware, software and networks for security vulnerabilities.