From the Smithsonian.
We are into August, and if you have been desperate to get in a road trip in this year after the Pandemic, here are eight ideas from the Smithsonian Institute.
Here’s the list:
- The Museum of Everyday Life, Glover, Vermont
- Lucy the Elephant, Margate City, New Jersey
- Musical Highway, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Desert of Maine, Freeport, Maine
- World’s Largest Collection of the World’s Largest Objects, Casey, Illinois
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Fossil Cabin, Carbon County, Wyoming
- The Glass Outhouse Art Gallery, Twenty-nine Palms, California
Too late to take in all of them this summer, but not to make a trip to the closest one.Share