- Passcodes increased from 4 digit to 6 digit PINs, which is 10,000 time stronger.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) for supported devices. Not all are, which is too bad.
- Changes to the Apple Store to key annoying app vendors from bombarding you with crossgrade ads on products that compete with your installed apps .
- Extensions for mobile Safari that can do ad-blocking. This of course is alarming to the ad buyers who in many cases are paying for the “free” stuff we all use that is ad supported.
- The new iTunes release supports 2FA too.
More information –Share