NIST has created a self assessment tool for companies and organization who are working through the NIST Cyber Security Framework (NIST-CSF). This tool is called the Baldridge Cybersecurity Excellence Bulder and is designed to help companies implement the principles of the CSF.
According to NIST, organizations can use the Baldrige Cybersecurity Excellence Builder to:
- Identify cybersecurity-related activities that are critical to business strategy and the delivery of critical services;
- Prioritize investments in managing cybersecurity risk;
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency in using cybersecurity standards, guidelines and practices;
- Evaluate their cybersecurity results; and
- Identify priorities for improvement.
If you want more information about the CSF, the following video should help.Share