I will be a featured presenter at the MN Blogger Conference, on Saturday October 15, at Concordia University in St.Paul, from 8:15 am to 5:15 pm. Tickets are $20.
My presentation is titled Shields Up For WordPress Websites and Blogs.
In this presentation you will learn why WordPress sites are an attractive target for cyber-criminals and attackers, why they want to hijack your site, and how to harden your WordPress site to keep your site safe. We will discuss the merits of different security plugins, as well as cover WordPress best practices for security.
Here are some links & social media information:
- Official conference hashtag: #MNBlogCon
- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/628462053995671/
- MNBlogCon Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/MNBlogCon/
- MNBlogCon Twitter account: https://twitter.com/mnblogcon
- Eventbrite link for regular ticket sales: http://mnblogcon2016.eventbrite.com