NCSAM 2018 takes a two-part, synced approach to facilitating discussion and emphasis on cybersecurity as our shared responsibility. DHS will promote and emphasize four key messages, tied together by one overarching theme. DHS’s key messages are month-long goals designed to drive cybersecurity discussions, events, resources, and activities from DHS.
- Cybersecurity is our shared responsibility and we all must work together to improve our Nation’s cybersecurity
- Strengthen the Nation’s cybersecurity ecosystem
- Cybersecurity is a cross-cutting, cross-sector challenge, so we must tackle it together
- Increase and strengthen the cybersecurity workforce across all sectors
- Secure critical infrastructure from cyber threats
We ask that everyone participate in National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Below are simple ways to get started now. Continue to check back regularly for more information and details.
The Stop.Think.Connect. Toolkit provides resources to help you stay safe online and host your own cyber event. Materials include ready-made cyber presentations, tip cards, and more.