- Barkly blog
- Sophos Naked Security blog
- Another from US-CERT Good prevention, detection, and mitigation information.
- Microsoft SMBv1 Vulnerability
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010 run this update NOW if you haven’t already.
I have followed with great interest the changes to identity and authentication policy at NIST. They just released the final document.
A flurry of alerts from NIST, Homeland Security, the FTC, the FBI, and the IRS
- IRS – Summertime scams
- FTC Releases Alert on Tech-Support Scams
- FBI – 2016 Internet Crime Report
- IC3 Warns of Increase in BEC/EAC Schemes